Have a Question?
What is Goldn?
Who is Goldn for?
What is a “digital ecosystem?”
On the other hand digital ecosystems have a focus on effectiveness and delivering solutions.
They cater to many participants, and they tackle customer needs holistically. They deliver access to know-how, and they increase the speed of innovation. They often include marketplace functionality for a well rounded offering.
Goldn is creating such a digital ecosystem where multiple people can find each other, communicate and do business. Goldn aims to put together different pieces of the cosmetic product development value chain for brands and suppliers so its users can work to create beauty products in one space, hence increasing the speed of innovation.
Manage personal information:
Here you can:
- Upload an image
- Add your full name
- Add a display name
- Add a job title
What Is a Team?
Create a Team:
Team Roles and Permissions:
- Owner: The person who creates the account automatically becomes the Owner. The Owner has full rights and is responsible for the Team. As the owner you can manage subscriptions and Team settings, invite Members, and delete the Team. Each Team can have multiple Owners.
- Administrator: An Administrator has the same rights as an Owner, except that an Administrator cannot delete a Team. An Owner can upgrade Administrator accounts to Owner status. Each Team can have multiple Administrators.
- Member: Team Members cannot invite or deactivate users, edit Team settings, or change roles. Members do not have access to billing information. Members can create products. Member accounts can be upgraded to Administrator or Owner status. Each Team can have multiple Members.
Delete a Team:
- Go to the User Directory and click on the green plus button (+)
- An Invite Members screen will appear
- Add the email addresses in the fields and click Confirm
- An “Invite Sent” box will appear; you can also view pending invites by clicking the white box
- You will receive an “Invites Sent” email that shows all the people you have invited
- Once the invitation is accepted, you will receive an “Invite Accepted” notification and email
Notification Types on Goldn:
How Can I Unsubscribe from Email Notifications?
- Important events and @mentions: You will receive notifications about important updates related to your Team and product activities. You will also receive notifications when you are mentioned in a task or specific activity.
- Only @mentions: You will receive notifications when you are mentioned in a task or specific activity.
- None: You will not receive any notifications.
What is the Product Builder?
How Do I Create a Product?
How Can I Access the Product Builder?
Can I Delete a Product?
How Many Products Can I Create?
What is a Product Brief?
What Are the Main Parts of the Product Brief?
- Formulation Brief: You define your formula and ingredient requirements. The formulations brief helps you work with confidence through all the stages of formula development.
- Packaging Brief: You define your primary, secondary, and additional packaging requirements. The packaging brief organizes all details related to your product’s outer shell.
- Testing and Certifications Brief: Make sure that your product is safe for consumers and ready for sale by organizing the right tests and certifications. The packaging brief brings these requirements into one place.
How Do I Share a Product Brief?
The shared Product Brief can be accessed for up to 14 days.
Once a Product Brief Is Shared, How Long Will the Recipient Have Access to View the Brief?
How Secure Is It to Share a Product Brief?
What Is an Ideation Board?
Ideas can be saved in three formats: Text, Image or Link. You can also filter your ideas by format.
What Is an Ideation Card?
How Do I Create an Ideation Card?
How Do I Delete an Ideation Card?
What Are Guided Steps and their Components?
- Guided Steps can be assigned to Team Members.
- Each stage of product development will have its own tasks and instructions to help you through the process. For example, Packaging will have tasks relevant to packaging.
Why Are Some Tasks Recommended?
How Do I Assign or Re-Assign Guided Steps?
What Are Guided Task Statuses?
The four options are:
- Ready To Begin: The task is ready to be assigned and started. Each of these tasks is marked with a gray box to the left of the task.
- In Progress: These are tasks that have been assigned to members and are in progress. Each of these tasks is marked with a yellow box to the left of the task.
- Completed: These tasks are completed. Each of these tasks is marked with a green box to the left of the task.
- Skipped: Some product-development tasks are optional and can be skipped. You can always come back to these tasks and assign and complete them.
What is used for Goldn login security?
Where is the Product Brief information stored?
Are my product ideas vulnerable to non-authorized access inside the Product Builder?
Who can see my Product Brief?
How is my account data used?